These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order as a Registered or Guest customer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If for any reason you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
If you have any questions or require any further information in relation to any of these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that we aim to respond to all customer emails and messages within 24 hours, though this can be slightly longer over the weekend, bank holiday periods and peak times.
We reserve the right to change or remove this website in part, or in full, temporarily or permanently without prior notice and we will not be held liable to you or any third party for the modification or withdrawal of this site.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and/or conditions without prior notice and in continuing to use the website following such change will be deemed acceptance of such amendment(s). It is your responsibility to regularly check the terms and conditions for changes. If you disagree with any amendments to these terms and conditions, you must cease using this website immediately.
‘Conditions’ – This term refers to the terms and conditions and special conditions.
‘Product’ – Refers to the product displayed for sale on the website.
‘Product Description’ – Means the part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided.
‘Special Conditions’ – Means the terms and conditions outlined in the product description.
‘Users’ – Means the users of the website collectively.
‘Personal Information’ – Means the details provided by you on registration for membership or when placing an order.
‘We/Us’ – Means Rose’s Floral Designs
‘Website’ – Refers to the website located at www.rosesfloraldesigns.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
‘Cookies’ – Refers to small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your activity on our website and to identify your computer.
‘You’ – Means a user of this website.
Use of the Website
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and all usage of this website including, but not limited to, placing an order or registering as a member must be conducted in strict accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that any personal information that you provide, for any reason, is true, accurate and current. You also warrant that you will notify us immediately via email or phone of any changes to your personal information. Alternatively, you will update this information manually on your account when logged in to www.rosesfloraldesigns.co.uk
You agree not to impersonate any other person or business, use false details or use those that are misleading. In this case we reserve the right to cancel any account or any orders and process refunds where necessary. If refunds are made then these will be done under the conditions of our Returns, Refunds & Cancellations policy.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees arising from any breach of the conditions by you, or any other liabilities out of your use of this website or the use by anybody else who accesses the website on your behalf.
Privacy & Cookies
Rose’s Floral Designs understands that privacy is important to you and makes every effort to ensure that your personal information is treated with the highest level of confidentiality, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 or (from 25 May 2018) the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018. In addition, we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
In order for you to place an order and/or register as a member, we have to collect certain information from you, including contact information.
The details you provide may include your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, product sub-selections, credit or debit card number, the card’s expiry date and billing address. Your personal information will be stored securely for as long as necessary and consistently with the purpose for which you provided it.
Whilst using this website, we may collect, store and use the following types of data that are gathered in relation to your activity.
- Information about the PC or device that you are using and your visits to the website such as; your IP address, location, browser type, source of referral, length of visit and page views. This information is used to make improvements to the website and service we offer.
- Information regarding transactions carried out between you and Rose’s Floral Designs or relating to this website including information relating to the purchase of our goods.
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of registering for membership, allowing us to send you email notifications regarding your order and/or information relating to products, services, events and promotions.
Personal data submitted to us will be used to; administer the website, improve the browsing experience by developing and improving the website, to process your order(s) and to provide you with marketing information including news, products, services, events and promotions.
We like to keep in touch with all our members to bring you information about new products, services, events and promotions. Our primary method of contact is via email, though we may also contact you by phone or post.
If, however, you would no longer like to receive this information, you can remove your details from our contact list by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our promotional emails or by contacting us directly via email or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, digital and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser and contains anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name.
Cookies cannot harm your computer and we don’t store personally identifiable information (such as credit or debit card details) in the cookies we create, though we do use encrypted information gathered from them to improve your experience on the site.
Please see below for information relating to the types of cookies we may use while you visit our site.
First Party Cookies – These cookies are set by the site you are visiting and can only be read by that site.
Third Party Cookies – These cookies are set by a separate organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting. The site may use a third-party company who will set their own cookies for purposes such as analytics. Third parties with embedded content within the site, such as social networking sites, may also use their own cookies.
Session Cookies – These cookies are stored temporarily during your browsing session and are deleted from your device upon closing the browser.
Persistent Cookies – These cookies are saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These are used for a number of purposes, such as remembering your preferences.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies and how you can manage them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites. By entering and using the website, we assume that you agree with our cookies policy.
Rose’s Floral Designs are dedicated to being clear and honest about the use of your information, and the ways in which we monitor the usage of our website. After all, we understand just how important your privacy and security is to you and will make ongoing improvements to our site, including improvements relating to privacy and cookies.
Purchase of Products
We will endeavour to keep the details of your order and payment secure, taking reasonable care in all actions that are within our power to do so. However, in no circumstance, other that which is deemed negligent on our part, shall we be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third-party gains unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing the website or placing an order.
Shortly after placing an order, you will receive acknowledgement of your order via email. This acknowledgement confirms the items, and the prices of the items, that you have ordered and does not act as confirmation or acceptance of your online order.
The contract is formed between yourself and Rose’s Floral Designs is done when we dispatch the goods that you have ordered and not before this point. A contract is not formed at the point where payment is taken, nor is one formed at the point where we acknowledge your order via email. Until your order is dispatched, Rose’s Floral Designs reserve the right to decline part of your order or in its entirety.
If an item is out of stock, it will normally be labelled as ‘Out of Stock’ on our website. If, for any other reason we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
Following the formation of the contract between yourself and Rose’s Floral Designs we shall continue to own any goods ordered until full payment is received from you, even if the goods have already been delivered.
Non-acceptance of your order could be the result of; one or more of the items on your order being out of stock or unavailable, failure to obtain payment for your order, the identification of a pricing or product description error or you failing to meet the eligibility outlined in the terms and conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English and Rose’s Floral Designs will not be held responsible for the translation to any other language.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you place an order online.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract, provided that you exercise this right no later than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you exercise your right to cancel, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of this decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and your phone number and email address, where available.
- You can cancel by contacting us via email, phone or writing. Contact details can be found at the base of these terms and conditions or in the ‘Contact’ section of this website.
- If you do cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation. We will then reimburse you the amount in relation to these goods. Further information regarding refunds can be found in the ‘Refunds, Returns & Cancellations’ section of these term and conditions.
- We reserve the right to make a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss of value of any of the good supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Description of Products & Pricing
We aim to display and describe all products as accurately as possible; however, they may look different in real life. We take care to produce product descriptions and specifications accurately though these can differ at times from the physical product. If the product does differ from the description of the product at the time of placing the order, you have the right to return it under our returns policy.
The price of each product refers to the product alone, excluding the cost of delivery and any other services. We reserve the right to change prices on our website at any time without notice. Where any decorative accessories are shown with our products, these are not included with your order unless we specifically state that they are included.
We have made every effort to display the products on our website as accurately as possible. However, the equipment we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of the equipment you use to view the site, may affect the appearance of the product you see on the screen. We cannot be held liable for any limitations of the equipment you use to view our site and cannot guarantee that your equipment’s display of any colour or detail of merchandise will be accurate or the same as the actual product.
Registered & Guest Customers
We can accept MasterCard, Maestro, Visa and Visa Electron via a secure payment gateway. However, we reserve the right to vary the accepted methods without notice.
In addition, we also accept payment via PayPal.
PayPal allows you to pay for goods online simply and securely, just enter your email address and password, PayPal will do the rest. If you already have an account with PayPal, you can choose to pay by PayPal at the checkout.
If your credit/debit card is rejected by our online payment gateway, please double check that the details you have entered are correct and that your card is both valid and suitable to use with our online payment system. If the problem persists, please contact your card’s provider. In addition, your name and billing address details must match the card holder address held by your card issuer.
If, for any reason, there is a problem in collecting payment from your credit/debit card after we have acknowledged receipt of your order, we will not be obliged to dispatch your order.
Furthermore, we may be unable to process an order if; one or more of the items is out of stock or unavailable, your payment has been declined and/or there is an unspecified technical error.
eVouchers & Promotions
- eVouchers are valid online only
- eVouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- eVouchers are valid for single use only and any remaining balance for an eVoucher will be lost if the full amount is not claimed in the single use. No amount will be held as credit against your account and cannot be claimed against subsequent orders.
- If you wish to return goods that were purchased online using an eVoucher, in most circumstances, we will issue you with another eVoucher of equivalent value to the invoice value of the goods returned.
- The value of an eVoucher refers to the price after VAT has been added.
Rose’s Floral Designs run occasional promotions, discounts online. These promotions are managed individually. Therefore, online promotional discounts, offers and event advertised on www.rosesfloraldesigns.co.uk, any social media platform or by any other communication will only be valid on purchases made on www.rosesfloraldesigns.co.uk.
All promotions are subject to stock availability and are held on a first come first served basis. Rose’s Floral Designs reserve the right to amend or cancel any promotion without notice and additional terms and conditions may apply to individual promotions.
General Delivery Terms
- Please note! If you are placing a large order and the weight/volume exceeds our standard delivery criteria, additional charges will be incurred. This will be discussed with you before dispatching your order and a member of our customer service team will be in contact to confirm the additional delivery cost. If contact cannot be made – this may result in the cancellation of your order.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is capable of accepting delivery of the product(s). Such as ensuring that there is sufficient room for a large vehicle to make the delivery.
- We will bear no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery services, services and/or terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will act as proof that the delivery has been received by you or the person to whom the order is addressed. If nobody is available to accept your delivery, you will receive a card to advise that delivery was attempted and will provide further instruction with regards to retrieving your order or arranging re-delivery.
- Free delivery and reduced-price delivery promotions are subject to availability and the terms of the promotion. Free delivery and other promotional codes remain the property of Rose’s Floral Designs, are non-transferable and may not be reproduced in any other form.
Registered & Guest Customer Delivery
This is a standard service at £6.99 which includes VAT and is available to most postal areas within the UK Mainland. Geographic location, courier availability and order weight/volume can affect the availability and price of our standard delivery service.
- Standard Delivery is charged at £6.99 including VAT. but can vary depending on product
- We aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days.
- The 3-5 working day delivery period begins the following working day of when your order was placed.
- Delivery may take longer than 5 working days in peak times, such as the months leading up to Christmas and Bank Holiday periods. However, we will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum.
- Delivery to certain rural areas may take longer than 5 working days.
- Postal areas that are exempt from Standard Delivery include, but are not limited to; BFPO addresses, all areas outside of the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Anglesey, Orkney, Shetland Islands, Scottish Islands and the following post codes: AB, IV, KW, PH, PA20-49 & PA60-78.
We can deliver orders to almost all locations outside of the UK Mainland via our International Delivery service. The price of this service depends on the weight of the order as well as the delivery destination. A member of our customer service team will be more than happy to provide a quote for delivering your order and confirming that we are able to deliver to your address.
Delivery to Northern Island & The Republic of Ireland are eligible for delivery on orders over £20 excluding VAT
- Estimated international delivery times and prices vary depending on the weight and size of the order and the delivery location. A quote and/or an estimated delivery timescale can be provided, however we will need to know what product(s) and quantities you want, we will then obtain a delivery cost from our carrier. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the items you would like to order. Please note that when goods are shipped.
- Deliveries outside of the UK are subject to customs, legal, regulatory and other restrictions. In order to comply with local legislation, you or your recipient may be required to pay additional fees, such as taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry. Rose’s Floral Designs will not be held liable for such fees and failure to pay may result in your delivery being delayed. In this circumstance we will not be able to assist.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. Therefore, you will need to check any import restrictions with local customs or authorities before placing an order. We are unable to assist with this process or any circumstances that are the result of a failure to check the appropriate circumstances prior placing an order. However, we are happy to provide any additional and available product information at request before an order is placed.
- Please note that International delivery is not included in any of our delivery promotions for example. Free Delivery. These promotions are exclusive to the UK Mainland.
- Orders that are being sent outside of the UK Mainland do not qualify for use with any promotions that are being offered online or in-store.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
We hope you are completely satisfied with your online purchase. However, if for any reason you have changed your mind or are not entirely happy with an item that you have received you can return it to us.
Within 28 Days
You can return any order placed online to us for a full refund providing you have informed us, and the goods have been received within 28 calendar days. This will start from the day after the order was delivered, and all items must be in an unused and saleable condition in its original packaging. Within this timeframe you will be eligible for a full refund of the items being returned, if the whole order is being returned you will also receive the original delivery charge.
Where items have been used
If you make a return to us based on the above policies and the items have been used, you must ensure that all items returned are in their original packaging and fit for resale. Failure to do so may result in us rejecting the return. We also reserve the right not to refund or credit anything for the item(s) as it would have breached the above terms on items being returned in an unused and saleable condition.
Return By Post
Simply return the item via your local Post Office, you will be liable for the cost of return
Please note if you use Royal Mail to return any part of your order we do recommend asking for proof of postage. This may prove useful if your parcel goes missing whilst in their distribution network.
Returning a large item?
If you have a larger item or order that needs returning please contact email@example.com and we will arrange a collection for you and the cost of shipping will be refunded.
Once we’ve received your item(s) at our returns centre and you have paid by debit or credit card, a member of our Customer Service team will be in touch to refund your card. Depending on the card issuer it may take up to 5 days for the refund to show in your account. If you have paid using PayPal we won’t contact you we’ll just credit your PayPal account.
If you have any further queries relating to returns please feel free to contact us by phone; 07488329330 or simply visit our Contact Us page on our website.
We endeavour to respond to all customer emails within 24 hours however please note that this may take slightly longer than 24 hours over the weekend, bank holiday periods and peak times.
You agree and acknowledge that all material and content within this website is provided for personal use and that you may (if necessary to make your purchase) download such content to your personal computer’s hard drive. However, any other use of any content and material of the website is strictly prohibited including, but not limited to, any commercial use of such content. You agree not to (or assist/facilitate any other third-party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, display, publish, distribute and/or make derivatives of such material or content.
By accessing this website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on, or via, the website.
To the greatest possible extent under applicable law, we disclaim warranties of any kind whether implied or expressed in relation to this website and/or our goods. This does not affect any statutory rights relating to damaged goods or your rights to cancel the contract between you and us.
We will not be liable, in contract, pre-contract or other representations (excluding fraudulent or negligent mis-representations) or otherwise out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions for; any financial loss (including, but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, contract(s), business or anticipated gain) damage or loss of goodwill or representation and/or any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred as a result of, or in connection with, the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for personal injury or fatality, deemed the result of our negligence or that of our employees, agents or servants.
We will not be held liable for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions, if the delay or failure arises from any issues that is beyond our control.
No waiver by Rose’s Floral Designs for your breach of these conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
If any part(s) of these terms and conditions is (are) deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from the condition without affecting the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the conditions.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This website is owned and operated by Rose’s Floral Designs whose registered office is at:
Rose’s Floral Designs
4 Holy Island